Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Page of Gift Ideas

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend and remembered to shake the hand of a veteran and thank them for their service. If it weren't for their sacrifices, we couldn't enjoy the freedoms we have.

Something new has been in the works! I've been working on a new page of gift ideas for home decor. Have you noticed that aprons have become the rage again? They're everywhere and I have a special fondness for them myself. And I'm not talking plain aprons...no way. I'm talking easy care cotton aprons with embroidered designs. Do you have a special chef in your family? Or maybe you know someone who is a "king" of his grill. Well, come on over and visit the new Kitchen Decor page!

Plus, I'm working on my newest set of embroidery designs, Funny Gingerbread Men. They are taking a little longer than I first anticipated because I want them to be so unique. These should be ready in early June, so please check back. It's never too early to start planning for the holidays!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment