Monday, May 11, 2009

New Site is Online!

This is a very happy day for me as the new web site has gone public. It took a long time in coming, 6 months to be exact :) I learned a lot from my web designer, Maureen, who has the patience of a saint! It's not easy learning all the ins and outs of html, css and the many quirks you run into along the way. So, thanks Maureen, I couldn't have gotten this far without you.

Hopefully I'll be able to post to my blog on an every other day basis, but definitely whenever there is something new to tell you about on the site. I'll be able to channel some of the time I've gained back from working on getting the site ready to digitizing more design sets for the home embroidery market, plus creating new gift and home decor items for the site.

I'll also be posting some tips for the home embroiderers since we love using machine embroidered designs on anything that doesn't move, and even on those items too when possible :)

So welcome again to my blog and I hope you find something useful here that you can take with you! If you'd like to follow this blog, just click on the link at the top of the blog to become a follower. I'd love to read your comments and ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shari, Congratulations on your new business direction, on getting your new website up and running and also on becoming a blogger! You've worked hard on this and learned a lot of HTML and CSS in a very short time. Again, congratulations and best wishes for the future success of Shariann Designs.

    Maureen

    PS. Thanks for compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari, I saw on the list, your announcement about your new website and blog. I think it's great! I'm a bit behind the times, no blog for me. You've done a great job on the website. I know what it's like to build a site.
    Congratulations!!!!!!
    hugs,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete