Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Adorable embroidery projects

Greetings everyone!

Well, a hint of Spring is in the air. That will certainly be a welcome sign for all of us who've been buried under snow since December. We're itching to get out into the garden, but that may have to wait for a while yet.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share some adorable projects my testers (and friends) have been creating with the new Gingerbread designs. They are almost ready to release for sale.

Shirley embroidered two different gingerbreads on her can opener cover and I think they look so cute!















And Joanne created this wonderful gift bag, complete with towels and a cookie cutter. What a fun project to give as a gift to anyone who loves to bake! I especially like the cute gingerbread fabric she used for the bag.


I have a couple of projects in mind myself and hope to be able to work on those this week. And of course, I'll post pictures so you can be inspired by all these ideas.

In the meantime, enjoy the sun and increasing warmer temps!

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment