Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gingerbread Designs

Hi!

What a busy week this has been. The Gingerbread designs are nearly ready to release. I'm just waiting for any additional editing notes from my testers, and after the tweaking is done, they'll be ready.

I added another project photo to the page with the designs, but thought I'd upload it here. I found the nicest woven towels with the cutest woven border, that I knew they would be perfect for a set of Gingerbread towels. The new towel set is available at the link above.



Let me know what you think!

The Gingerbread Redwork designs are also being tested right now and they should be ready for unveiling within the next week or so, complete with a project photo or two.

Until later, have a wonderful rest of your week.

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment